Sunday, April 6, 2014

Save the Skin

A lot of times, I have noticed that there are certain double standards when it comes to things involving religion. One of these things, to me, is circumcision. Call me crazy, but I don't think cutting off a part of a helpless, innocent baby is either healthy, or "religious freedom." But for some reason, people still think it is justified in the 21st century. But I am not one of those people. Quite frankly, I think it is barbaric, and I think it's really messed up that we live in a world where an 18 year old can go to jail for having sex with a 17 year old, and will have to be registered as a sex offender, but we think it's perfectly okay to mutilate a non-consenting, helpless infant. That's why I plan on writing the Children's Religious Protection Act. Because certain things, in my view, do not count as religious freedom. They just don't. Help support the cause to protect children from this archaic practice. Ban infant circumcision now.

No comments:

Post a Comment